178 total views
“𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤… 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.” – 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟕
𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦?
Our Lord told Sr. Lucia that the 5 Saturdays represent the offences against the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
“My daughter, the reason is simple. There are five types of offenses and blasphemies committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary:
1. Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception;
2. Blasphemies against Her Virginity;
3. Blasphemies against Her Divine Maternity, in refusing at the same time to recognize Her as the Mother of men;
4. The blasphemies of those who publicly seek to sow in the hearts of children, indifference, or scorn or even hatred of this Immaculate Mother;
5. The offenses of those who outrage Her directly in Her holy images. Here, my daughter, is the reason why the Immaculate Heart of Mary inspired Me to ask for this little act of reparation. (May 29, 1930)
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
1. Our Blessed Mother will be present at the hour of death with the actual grace of final perseverance;
2. The conversion of sinners; and
3. The peace in the world.
After completing the five first Saturdays, one may continue the devotion simply to console the Immaculate Heart of Our Lady. A tender love of Our Blessed Mother will lead one to do all he can to make reparation for the sins which pierce her Immaculate Heart.
O Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary, whose desires sped up the salvation of the world, pray for us!